Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Mobile Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start immediately.
The IOS Developer will be a part of a highly skilled, Agile team and work in a collaborative environment where continuous learning opportunities and challenging work is a constant. You will employ agile development practices including test and deployment automation as well as Continuous Integration to improve overall execution speed and product quality.
What we’re looking for:
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience development in languages that include Objective-c, Swift, Java, and JSON;
- Five5+ years’ experience driving and supporting the development of new mobile capabilities and features based on current market trends and implementations;
- five plus (5+) years’ experience driving and supporting the development of new service capabilities;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience developing and coding for iOS using tools such as Xcode and Sketch to maintain excellent user experience;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience acting as mobile and technology expert to support LOBs roadmap and help to solve business problems/objectives;
- Experience in cloud solutions to enhance technology solutions (push notifications through Amazon SNS)
- Experience in development and support cloud through Amazon cloud services;
- The following skills, experience or knowledge would be an asset:
- C++, Access, ASP;
- Excellent knowledge in core Java;
- Strong knowledge in RESTful/Soap web services;
- Push Notifications & Toast; and,
- Eclipse & ANT based build system,
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.