Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start immediately.
As the Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Understand and interpret functional requirements as set forth in the functional design documents or user stories;
- Design, develop and unit test technical solutions for moderate to complex work objects assigned;
- Take responsibility for estimating, planning, managing and the quality of all of his/her own tasks and reporting on progress;
- Participate in sprint planning, design, coding, unit testing, sprint reviews;
- Collaborate closely with other team members and share responsibility for the overall efforts that the team committed to;
- Participate in code reviews, and commit to high-quality code;
- Interact with UX/Content and Product Owners to clarify requirements; and,
- Be flexible in accepting outstanding work items, be they development or test, in order to help the team achieve sprint goals.
What we’re looking for:
- Completed post-secondary education in Computer Science or Engineering with five plus (5+) years of development experience;
- Expert in HTML5, CSS/SASS/SCSS;
- Responsive design principles;
- Angular 2+, preferably Angular 7;
- Unit test frameworks including Jasmine, Protractor, and Karma;
- Knowledge of Redux design patterns;
- Knowledge or experience of any of the following would be an asset;
- Ngrx implementation of Redux patterns;
- Developing for accessibility;
- Full stack development; although the emphasis on this job is front-end; and,
- Developing secure Restful services.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.