Service Desk - Level 2
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Service desk - Level 2 for an eight (8) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Service desk - Level 2
- Provide assistance for requests that require second level support from the Service Desk. The majority of Break/Fix can be preformed using desktop tools;
- Application Support;
- Hardware Problem Resolution.
Skills and Qualifications of a Service desk - Level 2
- Certificate or diploma in IT or a closely related field from a recognized post-secondary institution;
- Experience in an IT support role;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Excellent documentation skills;
- Experience with Windows 10;
- Hardware experience - setting up workstations and installing RAM.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.