Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Network Architect and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is an 8-month contract located in North York, ON to start immediately.
Enterprise Network Service provides an essential set of network and communication services to the client's Financial global community in support of business operations worldwide. The Solution Design Engineering (SDE) Team is accountable for developing and maintaining strategy and roadmaps for network technology domains as well as designing, engineering, communicating, and delivering complex and innovative end-to-end solutions, which facilitate Financial business operations globally.
As the Network Architect, you will be responsible for:
- The Network Solution Design Engineer (SDE) – Contract operates under the general direction of the Director, Network Solution Design & Engineering and Supervision of the SDE Infrastructure Team Lead. He or She has the primary responsibility of representing Solutions Design Engineering for strategic development, design, and engineering sessions, defining network services deliverables for our various Financial Centers.
- This position will work closely with Peers in Solutions Design Engineering, Network Architecture, and the IT Service Management Excellence for the evolution and maintenance of IT Services Delivery to our Financial Centres. The SDE- Contract role is a dedicated resource as the SPOC (single point of contact) and liaise for successful Engineering and Deployment of FC Next Generation Strategic Program.
- The successful candidate will play a key role in maintaining a healthy partnership with Network Services’ internal clients, (VoIP/Teleconferencing/Web Collaboration Services’ provider – ICT), (Desktop/Laptop/Hand-held – PCT), InfoSec and Applications. He will be instrumental in sustaining our relationships with external vendors in collaboration with our Vendor Management peers in Global Service Delivery Team.; and,
- The Candidate should have focused strength in large Enterprise LAN/Wireless/ WAN/VoIP/ Video/Web Collaboration engineering. Expertise in Quality of Service (QoS) and WAN Optimization are a critical component of this role. Working experience and knowledge in the following enterprise functionalities DNS/DHCP/IPAM/NAC is an advantage.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor of Science degree – Vendor Certifications (Cisco, Aruba, Avaya, Microsoft, Checkpoint, BlueCat; or equivalent certifications);
- Other Professional and Industry Certifications (or equivalent work experience);
- Network Infrastructure, Functionality, and Convergence;
- Network Architecture, Design, and Engineering;
- Layer-2/7 Switching and Routing, WAN Optimization and Acceleration TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, NAC, VPN, WLAN, VoIP, SDN, SD-WAN, Cloud DNS, DHCP, IPAM, NAC
- Service and Functionality Performance monitoring and management;
- Data aggregation, collection, correlation, and analytics;
- Operating Systems and IOS: Cisco NX-OS, IOS, Cisco ISE, Cisco ASA, Aruba Wireless OS, and Management Suite, Microsoft; Windows Servers 2008/2012/2016, Legacy Windows ‘7/8/10, UNIX/Linux/CentOS, and other derivatives;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in engineering design, administration, and management of the large enterprise, including LAN/WAN, Wireless, VoIP/Video, QoS;
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in working as an engineering design or architectural resource for a medium to a large enterprise infrastructure project;
- Experience in developing and maintaining comprehensive network engineering documentation is mandatory;
- Programming, Coding, API (RESTFul/SOAP), Automation experience (Nice to have) is nice to have;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with other teams, remaining professional, positive and patient at all times;
- Prepares and presents service level updates and status reports on Projects, Network Statistics, Budgets, etc.;
- Ability to effectively interact with and communicate at all levels with our business partners and leadership;
- Leadership skills demonstrating integrity and professionalism with an ability to develop close relationships with team members in several locations globally;
- Excellent analytical abilities and innovative problem-solving skills;
- Advanced reasoning skills with the ability to define problems, evaluate trends in analytical data, establish facts, and draw supportable valid conclusions;
- Demonstrated relationship management skills with an established record of accomplishment of maintaining positive business relationships;
- Experience in creating & managing business requirements, business processes and operational standards and procedures;
- Excellent understanding of ITIL v3 process framework; and,
- Detail oriented and committed to meeting deadlines and flexible, dependable and able to multi-task.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.