Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Provide support to lead BA and the Director;
- Support the design phase of a major strategic transformation;
- Schedule and conduct intake meetings;
- Assessing needs and translating them into high-level business requirements;
- Collecting and synthesizing multiple data sources to derive strategic insights and recommendations to help inform the strategy;
- Leading stakeholder engagement and people change management deliverables, as required;
- Defining and completing risk assessments; conduct an analysis of reports;
- Developing strategic communication material targeted towards senior executives (up to and including the CEO);
- Prepare presentations, coordinate meetings, record and distribute minutes;
- Identify gaps and challenges;
- Support the development, socialization, and execution of the strategy; and,
- Duties will vary day to day, depending on project needs.
What we’re looking for:
- University or College degree with three (3) to five (5) years of experience as a BA;
- Intermediate Excel skills, strong PowerPoint;
- Contact Centres experience;
- Experience working on a project that requires a massive internal culture shift;
- Matrix organization experience;
- Previous FI experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Able to manage a fast pace of change;
- Motivated, adaptable, and dependable;
- Organized and able to prioritize; and,
- Positive outlook.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.