Systems Analyst (Maximo)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Systems Analyst (Maximo) and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 24-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As the Systems Analyst (Maximo), you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical analysis, design, application configurations and unit testing for MAXIMO solutions;
- Providing application, GUI and reporting design and development in MAXIMO, BOE and.Net environments;
- Performing data analysis and loading through MIF (Maximo Integration Framework);
- Providing technical and production support during and after implementation phases;
- Creating technical documentation according to the Project Management and SDLC Standards;
- Providing on-site rollout and production support as part of new implementations;
- Supporting business requirements, development, and testing activities and provide clarification if necessary; and,
- Occasional site visits may be required.
What we’re looking for:
- A Bachelor’s degree in management information systems, computer science or business, or equivalent work experience in the work and asset management domain;
- 7 years of experience as a Systems analyst or a Developer;
- Demonstrable experience in the following aspects of Maximo v7.5 and above;
- Maximo System administration;
- Crystal Reports;
- Maximo Workflow Designer;
- Maximo Application Designer;
- Maximo Integration Framework;
- Knowledge of Maximo Asset Management, Inventory, and Purchasing;
- Experience in the Transportation industry;
- Experience in BOE and.Net development;
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of software implementation methodologies, design, development, and maintenance support;
- Demonstrated knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) database programming;
- Ability to work in a team environment and fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work independently with both technical staff and users at various levels to investigate and resolve technical problems; and,
- Knowledge of MS Office tools (Access, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), MS Project, and Visio.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.