Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Web Content Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Web Content Developer for a nine (9) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing, testing, and maintaining web contact and applications;
- Making decisions and recommendations on highly technical or complex issues without formal guidelines or precedents and exercises resourcefulness and ingenuity to interpret policy;
- Managing very complex or multiple projects and is considered an SME with the ability to influence others;
- Overseeing projects and ensuring alignment with business goals; and,
- Evaluating and estimating support, service, and development requests.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in a relevant discipline; and,
- Ten (10) years’ experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.