Quality Assurance Lead
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Lead for a ten (10) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Quality Assurance Lead
- QA Lead Role for an in-flight ServiceNow implementation project who is an experienced senior level testing resource;
- Needs to be highly motivated with experience leading conversations with the client, managing a team of 3 QA testers, writing test cases, reviewing test results, tracking and managing QA defects and resolution, creating leadership reporting, and coordinating work across 3 QA testers and client staff.
Skills and Qualifications of a Quality Assurance Lead
- Experienced QA Lead with minimum seven (7) years of relevant experience, ServiceNow testing experience preferred;
- Five plus (5+) years of supervisory experience with direct/indirect reports working on/off site;
- Seven plus (7+) years of client engagement experience within a large government environment/entity;
- Ten plus (10+) years of QA experience for various system platforms;
- Experienced with writing test cases;
- Strong written comprehension and verbal skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.