Eagle is currently seeking a Specialty Developer. This is a three (3) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Analyzing complex requirements and recommend development strategies;
- Converting MS Excel and MS Access;
- Relaying business processes into SharePoint workflows;
- Working in a team environment, translating business and technical needs into creative designs;
- Administering and managing on premises SharePoint 2010 sites;
- Creating SharePoint lists, libraries, web parts, workflows, pages, sites and sub-sites, complex list relationships and SharePoint applications;
- Implementing content types and metadata based off of industry SharePoint best practices;
- Developing workflows using built-in SharePoint tools, InfoPath Forms and SharePoint Designer;
- Updating and modifying existing sites as well as create new sites and site templates as required;
- Adding or updating page layouts as required by the organization;
- Designing, developing and implementing Microsoft InfoPath solutions; and,
- Providing customer service, training and support to end users.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Fluent in both English and French
- Three (3) years’ of experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and 2013 platforms
- Three (3) years’ of experience using SharePoint Designer (2010, 2013), developing custom workflows and solutions as well as experience with SharePoint customization including Master Pages and branding required;
- Three (3) years’ of application development experience;
- Three (3) years’ of Cascading Style Sheets experience; and,
- Familiar with out of the box customizations and InfoPath forms development.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.