Intermediate Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Business Analyst for a nine (9) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading, participating, and facilitating meetings and working group sessions with stakeholder representatives;
- Documentation of requirements using such methods as storyboards and user cases to communicate effectively with end users and developers;
- Working with key stakeholders to ensure high level business and system analysis and requirements are documented and signed off;
- Applying client team standards;
- Analysis and design related to assigned work bundles;
- Participating in testing of the designed solutions against the documented requirements and specifications;
- Coordinating user acceptance testing;
- Developing solutions tested and ready for deployment;
- Working with stakeholders and team to develop a training and support plan;
- Delivering training and support if needed and where necessary in conjunction with trainers; and,
- Applying project to sustainment standards and processes to ensure seamless transition of new teams, infrastructure, interfaces, etc. to the sustainment team via documentation and knowledge transfer activities.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have :
- System Development Lifecycle experience; and,
- Intrahealth Profile EMR experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.