Junior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Junior Business Analyst. This is a five (5) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring those business requirements are clearly identified, prioritized and documented according to business processes and methodologies;
- Eliciting, analyzing, documenting and validating business requirements; and,
- Processing flows, identifying system and process solution components, and producing functional specifications.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Fluent in both English and French;
- Undergraduate degree;
- Demonstrated business analysis experience; and,
- CBAP designation.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.