Agile Scrum Master
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Agile Scrum Master and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is an 8-month contract located in Brampton, ON to start in May.
Our client is looking for an Agile Scrum Master with a passion for championing seamless, easy to use, and reliable customer experiences. As Agile Scrum Master, you’ll play a critical role in launching innovative Wireless Products and Services that will transform the way people, businesses, and things connect with each other
As the Agile Scrum Master, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinate all Scrum Ceremonies including Sprint Planning, Daily Standups, Sprint retrospectives, Sprint Demos, Backlog Refinement, and Release Planning;
- Communicate on-going progress, project issues, risks and recommendations through regular reporting and presentations to stakeholders and senior management at Weekly Steering(s) and Bi-Weekly Sprint Demos;
- Be the Single Point of Contact for the Scrum Team ;
- Maintain the Backlog and Dashboards on JIRA;
- Interlock with other Scrum Teams, Vendors, and Cross Functional teams, to resolve dependencies and align on Sprint Plans;
- Help organize and execute Quarterly Program Increment Planning Sessions and lead the Scrum Team to commit to high confidence Program Increment plan;
- Define and track quantifiable metrics to evaluate the performance of the scrum team for each iteration (sprint) and Program Increment;
- Facilitate discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution and help resolve issues and impediments for the Scrum Team;
- Provide leadership and support to team and lead by example; and,
- Coach the team on agile best practices, lead the team towards more agile maturity by example.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree and five or more years of work experience required;
- Scrum Master Certification (SAFe, CSM, CSP, ACP, SSM) required;
- Three or more years’ experience in delivering projects with agile delivery best practices;
- Familiarly and experience on wireless products, technologies and projects preferred;
- Experience with Atlassian Jira Required;
- Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills;
- Detail-oriented and have the ability to understand and communicate technical information; and,
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.