Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Workday Report Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Workday Report Developer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three plus (3+) years’ experience with Workday in the following areas/modules:
- report writer (advanced, matrix, and composite);
- organizational hierarchies;
- calculated fields and business processes;
- workday finance would be an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of data management, data analytics, and data modelling;
- Attention to detail and high competency in analysis, process improvement, and problem solving;
- The ability to collaborate and communicate at every level;
- Financial accounting experience would be an asset; and,
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft excel would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.