Scrum Master – Agile Coach
Eagle is currently seeking an Agile Coach. This is an eighteen (18) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Training, guiding and coaching Agile practices and methodologies for teams and individuals;
- Helping identify, mentor and support new Scrum Masters within their area of the organization;
- Actively participate and contribute to an Agile Coach Community of Practice that is helping develop the overall Agile practice across the Enterprise; and,
- Supporting multiple scrum teams and coordinate with a vendor supplied Agile Coach.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Comprehensive knowledge of coaching Scrum Masters and Agile teams where Agile principles and practices were diligently applied;
- Comprehensive knowledge of project and program management including Agile methodologies and tools;
- Strong understanding of key concepts of financial processes such as budgeting, financial modeling, and ROI development;
- Knowledge and experience in Scrum, Kanban and iterative development;
- Experience of contributing to the success of a range of midsize-to-large Agile initiatives with above-average levels of complexity and business criticality;
- Experience as an Agile Coach where agile principles, practices, and theory were diligently applied;
- Experience in helping an organization transitioning to Agile practices;
- Experience training individuals and group of people in Agile practices, methodologies, and tools;
- Strong coaching, development, and leadership capability;
- Facilitating and encouraging collaboration to work as one team;
- Encouraging Agile approaches and ability to iterate and innovate;
- Ability to navigate through uncertainty and lead or champion change within the organization;
- Agile certification like CSM, CSPO, and SAFe or ITIL foundations (an asset);
- Change Management certification (an asset);
- University degree or higher in Engineering, Technology or related field (an asset);
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and Axure (an asset); and,
- Knowledge of Waterfall delivery (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.