Senior Integration Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Integration Developer for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technology discipline;
- Seven (7) to nine (9) years of job related experience;
- Five (5) years of experience in integration development or related experience in a multi-application enterprise environment with mission critical systems;
- Three (3) years of experience with API development including defining and applying API management best practices;
- Excellent understanding of Service Oriented Architecture, Enterprise Application Integration using an ESB (TIBCO or Mulesoft) and ETL processes;
- Experience managing external vendors for software service delivery;
- Experience with using CI/CD tools such as GitHub, Maven, Jenkins. Experience with Cloud technology such as AWS or Azure an asset;
- Experience with Scrum / Agile methodologies;
- At minimum Mulesoft certifications – Integration and API Associate;
- Demonstrated competency with API development with Mulesoft;
- Advanced ability to map complex business issues to elegant technology solutions;
- Advanced experience with Mulesoft ESB, AWS, GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, MUnit, JMeter;
- Advanced experience with Java, C# .Net, JBoss, JSON, XML, MS SQL Server or Oracle, Queues (JMS, MSMQ, Active MQ), RAML;
- Expert knowledge in Agile development methodologies;
- The ability to manage and prioritize a complex workload with minimal supervision;
- Advanced knowledge of and adherence to Software Development Life Cycle methodology; and,
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to write comprehensive technical documentation and coach or influence others.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.