Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Analyst. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating R libraries to be used as interface between model R code and generic data retrieval API;
- Communicating and directing model development teams on implementation of statistical models;
- Interfacing with Quant users and gather feedback on delivered analytical data;
- Writing specifications and documentation for R interfaces;
- Communicating needed changes to development team; and,
- Assisting in QA testing process with requirements clarifications and questions
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three (3) years’ of experience;
- Strong R development experience;
- Strong communication and analytical skills;
- Experience in building and deploying R Packages to production environment;
- Experience writing unit tests for R Package; and,
- Experience interfacing R with external APIs and other programming languages.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.