Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Change Analyst, scheduled to begin immediately.
Job Location: Burnaby
Key Responsibilities of a Change Analyst
- Support FWS Program Director, Project Manager and the Change Lead – Windows 10 Readiness & Sustainment in defining and drafting Windows 10 Software as a Service approach and strategy;
- Support the Windows 10 Readiness & Sustainment team in designing and implementing a future organizational operating model (future structures, processes and technology) to drive support and buy-in of the proposed solution;
- Liaise with Company Communications to support the development of communication and change management deliverables;
- Liaise with other project team members across FWS workstreams to drive efficiencies and behavioral best practices;
- Lead the development of communication and engagement deliverables including the creating of plans, strategies, templates, key messages, release notifications, etc.;
- Facilitate and drive project-wide integrated stakeholder identification and analysis approach;
- Support all change management activities re: Windows 10 readiness and sustainment (i.e. change and technical analysis, stakeholder analysis, etc.);
- Support the design, development and implementation of new processes and enhancements to support effective change management and stakeholder buy-in;
- Identify and address people and organizational issues/risks related to processes, change enablement /management, stakeholder buy-in;
- Support Windows 10 readiness and sustainment activities.
Skills and Qualifications of a Application Tester
- A minimum of three (3) years of recent, related experience in Organizational change management;
- Experience working in a project environment on organizational transformation initiatives;
- Process orientation, ability to work independently and within a team;
- Prior experience with Change Management, Business Analysis and Requirements;
- Management techniques and tools;
- Analytical and broad-based technical knowledge/skills; with ability to think through details and tactics without losing sight of overall strategic goals;
- Understanding of how to interpret customer business and clinical needs;
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment – proven organizational and time management skills;
- Exceptional communication and critical thinking skills;
- Business transformational mindset;
- Exceptional judgment, client engagement / interpersonal skills and ability to effectively facilitate discussions with a diverse group of stakeholders;
- Proficiency with MS Office toolsets (PowerPoint, Word) Intermediate Excel;
- IT aptitude supported by experience working on a technical implementation project;
- Familiarity with Windows 10 Semi-Annual Channel feature release update model or experience working on a Windows 10 implementation;
- Some level of awareness about application testing process and its challenges.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.