Deskside Engagement Analyst x8
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a %?3Cb>Deskside Engagement Analyst, scheduled to begin im? mediately.
Job Location: Burnaby<%2? Fb>
Key Responsibilities of a%?20Deskside Engagement Analyst
- Engagement – Works with Site Primary P? oint of Contact/Sponsor and FWS Project Manager / Site Ana? lyst – Deployment to support Site/Department engagement%?20activities including Primary Point of Contact orientations, sc? hedule activities and ensure site readiness;
- Application Intake –%2? 0Reviews discovery reports and processes application intake includ? ing: clarification of additional information for discovered appl? ications i.e. software media, version required, peripherals%?20etc.). Follows up on application intake requests; QAs ? and ensures readiness for orders.
- Ordering%?20– Prepares workstation orders based on identified requ? irements (refresh and net new); coordinates with Site Prim? ary Point of Contact order verification and sign off; Deployment Scheduling and Implementation –%?20Works with Site Primary Point of Contacts and/or FWS Proje? ct Manager / Site Analyst - Deployment to schedule/plan ? the delivery of the Windows 10 workstations. Guide/support d? elivery partners on day of deployment and provide post-deploym? ent user support to ensure successful adoption. May ? oversee site assigned workstation deployments. Addresses%2? 0issues and escalates appropriately;
- Status%2? 0and Reporting – Contributes to and attends site statu? s meetings, Pipeline team meetings, licensing and other proj? ect related meetings as required. Contributes to site%?20reporting statistics i.e. discoveries completed, orders plac? ed, devices deployed etc.
Skills and Qualifications of a Deskside Engagement%2? 0Analyst
- Exper? ience delivering a desktop upgrade project including discovery,%?20order placement, scheduling, deployment and post-deployment ? support;
- Ability to problem solve and loo? k for solutions to barriers;
- Broad-based%?20technical knowledge including issue identification and troubleshoo? ting;
- Strong communications and interpersonal? skills to effectively relate to a diverse group of end-us? ers, managers etc.;
- Excellent organizatio? nal and time management skills;
- Organized%3? B can manage multiple priorities efficiently in order to meet%?20deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail; /li>
- Ability to understand and follow a detailed? process;
- Ability to work independently a? nd within a team structure;
- Transformationa? l awareness and expertise;
- Critical thinkin? g;
- Business analysis and solutioning skills? ;
- Project Management certification (PMP o? r equivalent) is an asset;
- MS Office ? skills (Excel);
- Knowledge of Dashworks ? an asset;
- Access to a car is preferable? i.e. may require travelling to different sites across the? Lower Mainland, Coastal Community, BC Interior etc.
Don’t miss out on this%?20opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle%2? 0is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodation? s during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all%?20applicants for their interest; however, only candidates unde? r consideration will be contacted. Please note that your app? lication does not signify the beginning of employment with Eag? le and that employment with Eagle will only commence when pl? aced on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.<%2? Fp>