Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a ServiceNow Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) years’ experience leading business requirements gathering and documentation;
- Five (5) years’ Industry Best Practice Process design experience;
- Five (5) years’ stakeholder management and SME workshop lead experience;
- Three (3) years ITSM solution implementation experience;
- Two (2) years’ experience based in IT organizations;
- Experience with ServiceNow;
- ITIL V3 Foundation certifications is a definite asset;
- Experience facilitating, documenting, and supporting business requirements, feedback, JAD, modelling sessions, SRS documentation;
- Use case creation and modelling experience;
- Experience with test cycle planning, documentation, issue documentation, remediation planning is nice to have;
- Experience with articulation and documentation of success outcomes and roadmaps is nice to have; and,
- Experience with solution remediation to requirements is nice to have.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.