Sr. Infrastructure PM
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Sr. Infrastructure PM for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Sr. Infrastructure PM
- Responsible for managing the end-to-end project and associated milestones, success and acceptance criteria for the assessment and implementation of enterprise network projects;
- Work closely with Project, Internal Company Resources, Vendors, the contract Senior Network Architecture, along with other Company Teams if needed, to ensure that the project tasks are placed, tracked, and delivered according to project timelines;
- Candidate must be able to proactively work to set customer expectation to assure a smooth project including project timeline, client requirements, and critical dependencies.
Skills and Qualifications of a Sr. Infrastructure PM
- Must have proven track record in project management and governance of network architecture design and network infrastructure deploy projects;
- have strong leadership qualities and project/program management experience with demonstrated history of working with post-secondary education institutions;
- Proven experience in project management of networking staff, IT security team, stakeholders and vendors to provide business communication, day-to-day support;
- Expertise in project management, with solid understanding of managing milestones, deliverables and resource scheduling for multiple, highly visible, long term and complex projects with proactive communication;
- Great knowledge and working experience with networking infrastructure using the following products and technologies, including but not limited to Cisco routers, switches, firewalls, wireless devices, cabling - CAT5e/CAT6, Dark Fiber; SFP/SFP+, routing protocols, LAN/WAN/WLAN, VLAN/VxLAN, IDM;
- A results-oriented project leader who demonstrates initiative, works collaboratively and takes accountability for actions;
- A resourceful and solutions-focused problem solver who can identify, analyze and solve complex problems, taking into consideration a broad range of stakeholder and vendors impacts and diverse needs;
- Highly organized with excellent multitasking and time management skills to work on multiple concurrent tasks and deliver results in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.