Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a QA Specialist. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing and reviewing test processes;
- Testing products and processes to establish functionality and effectiveness;
- Tracking, identifying and communicating defects in all stages of product development;
- Developing and maintaining quality assurance standards and measures; and
- Working with third party vendors to enforce/improve testing processes.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Quality Assurance certification;
- Experience overseeing the design, development, and implementation of quality assurance standards;
- Experience in testing mobile applications for both IOS and Android;
- Experience in configuring mobile devices for testing;
- Experience with HP Testing Tools including ALM and Octane;
- Experience in mobile automation using Selenium, Appium and TESTING frameworks;
- Experience in planning, organizing and implementing testing;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Agile or PMP certification or equivalent (an asset);
- University degree or equivalent (an asset); and,
- Familiarity with retail industry.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.