Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Technology Architect for a permanent opportunity, scheduled to begin May 2019.
Key Responsibilities of a Technology Architect
- Oversees the use of a set of methodologies, processes, architectures, and technologies that transform raw data into meaningful and useful information used to enable more effective strategic, tactical, and operational insights and decision-making;
- Provides timely and accurate front-line user support and customer service;
- May provide training to users;
- Tracks all help desk calls, assesses activity and problem areas;
- Optimizes the performance of enterprise business intelligence tools by defining data to filter and index that add value to the user;
- Designs and coordinates reports, create training documents as well as the coaching and training of customers in the use of business intelligence tools to enhance their business decision-making capability;
- Assist in the development of standards, policies and procedures for the form, structure and attributes of the business intelligence tools and systems;
- Assists in the development of data/information quality metrics;
- Researches new technology and develops business cases to support enterprise wide business intelligence solutions;
- Assists in the creation of IT policies and procedures, preparation/approvals and standardization;
- Assist in the planning and designing of information systems to gather data for strategic and business development;
- Develops innovative network troubleshooting methods that reduce downtime and lower repair costs;
- Running regular checks on network and data security;
- Responsible for creating and administering disaster plans that will keep the company functional in the event of a crisis;
- Determine the rationale and methods for upgrading company network software programs each time an update is release;
- This role requires on-call for emergency purposes only.
Skills and Qualifications of a Technology Architect
- Business or IT undergraduate degree;
- Five to seven (5-7) business information technology experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.