Infrastructure Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking an Infrastructure Project Manager. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing all aspects of project management from discovery through delivery implementation and stabilization;
- Creating and managing project plans, charters, schedules, budgets, quality, communication, resource and risk management plans;
- Providing the direction required to meet the project objectives and commitments;
- Analyzing and make decisions on projects, considering project benefits, scope, cost, schedule, and quality;
- Preparing reports regarding status of project;
- Ensuring appropriate management of stakeholders throughout the project;
- Collaborating with the IT PMO to ensure compliance with project standards, processes, tools and methodology;
- Leading the creation of standardized documentation to support a range of different types of infrastructure requests to expedite identifying scope of regular requests;
- Acting as primary contact for client and our internal teams for all Network Capacity initiatives;
- Coordinating IT efforts with the business while ensuring sufficient lead time with internal and external teams to execute work;
- Acting as a liaise with client and third party vendors to coordinate installations of routers, switches, virtualized firewalls, wireless access points, cabling, and telephony;
- Working with our teams to coordinate necessary system and application changes for the installation and movement of equipment;
- Working with the BSD Lead and BSD IT Partner to ensure compliance with engagement processes and business partner requirements;
- Acting as prime liaison between the company and third party organizations on project related issues or inquiries;
- Overseeing integration of the agile team’s deliverables with the project at large, as well as how deliverables may have touchpoints in related sub-domains;
- Providing administrative support to enable the Scrum Master to focus on his/her core delivery responsibilities;
- Leading or playing a key role in Scrum or program meetings to drive coordination;
- Ensuring global project reporting requirements are delivered to the Planning & Intake team in collaboration with the Project Control Officer such as the reporting of project status of actions, issues, and risks;
- Ensuring all groups are being provided with timely and accurate project information; and,
- Managing a few applications from an enhancements to assisting with incidents to fix applications.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- PMP and ITIL foundations certification
- Experience in managing large projects pertaining to new building development and the required IT Infrastructure needs;
- Experience in successfully leading a range of midsize-to-large initiatives with above-average levels of complexity and business criticality;
- Strong understanding of key concepts of financial processes such as budgeting, forecasting, financial modeling, and ROI development;
- Experience managing large, complex investment budgets;
- Ability to encourage agile approaches and has ability to iterate to create innovation;
- Ability to navigate through uncertainty and lead change within the organization;
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate and manage relationships between several parties to ensure timely delivery;
- MBA would be considered (an asset); and,
- Post-secondary degree or higher in Engineering, Technology or related field (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.