Lead Software Developer
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Lead Software Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below:
Job Title: Lead Software Developer
Contract length: Permanent
Location: Toronto, ON
Join our growing Capital Markets development team, and be an integral part of our cultural and technical evolution. You will contribute leadership and technical skill to one of the largest and highest impact projects.
Who you'll work with
- Lead one of many small teams of skilled software developers;
- Work in collaboration with other cross-functional teams to delivery high-value capabilities to our trading business; and,
- Our development scrum teams are given the tools and autonomy to support them in doing their best work.
What you'll do
- Leverage your strong technical skills to build impactful software solutions;
- Draw on your significant experience to guide and mentor a team of software developers;
- Communicate designs, risks, and challenges to a variety of audiences; and,
- Influence project decisions and delivery process evolution.
What you'll need
- Significant design/development experience in the financial industry.
- Expert knowledge in the following technologies: C#, .NET, Tibco BW / EMS (or equivalent), Microsoft Services Development; WCF / REST / Web API, Oracle, SQL Server;
- Ability to drive and complete complex development work with minimal supervision;
- Experience leading initiatives through the full software development life-cycle;
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a primary resource for an area of advanced technical specialization within the organization; and,
- Practical experience with Continuous Delivery tools and practices.
What our client offering
- Pay for performance environment that offers competitive salary and incentive;
- Numerous opportunities for professional growth and development;
- Comprehensive employer paid benefits coverage;
- Guaranteed retirement income through a defined benefit pension plan;
- Competitive time off; and,
- Discount programs including Edvantage and Perkopolis.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.