Intermediate/Senior Business Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate to Senior Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring a positive experience of the organization’s customers, partners, suppliers, and employees using the client’s technology. This includes managing standards, coordinating changes, and working with the business and technical resources to implement a unified solution using Service Now;
- Interacting and coordinating with all levels of the organization to understand and document business requirements and/or business cases;
- Analysis, translation, and simplification of more complex business requirements to technical and functional requirements;
- Prioritizing business requests and decide on an appropriate technical solution, then coordinate the necessary IT and Business resources to deliver said solution;
- Being actively involved in and contributing throughout the SDLC in requirements gathering, communication, training, operational readiness, execution, and warranty support;
- Incident Management, aiding with diagnosis and resolution of escalated production issues;
- Acting as IT liaison for internal and external contacts related to Service Desk/Service Now back office system;
- Participating project management tasks such as: planning, coordinating, and monitoring, and controlling in some projects;
- Translating and documenting business, software or information level requirements for:
- Business work flows and processes;
- Software functional requirements/Use Cases;
- Data dictionary/mapping, ERD or system context diagrams;
- Assisting with defining Training, Testing, and Operational Readiness Plans;
- Liaising with business and work closely with project team; and,
- Involvement in the change management process, including documentation for any new features and modules as well as involvement in the planning and supporting of any rollout activities related to the Service Desk/Service Now system.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post-Secondary education in Computer Science would be an asset, however relevant experience or related education would also be considered;
- A minimum of five (5) years of Business Analysis or ten plus (10+) years of equivalent work experience;
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle;
- Detailed analytical abilities, problem solving, and critical thinking skills;
- Experience in business process designs and facilitation;
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with and through others to achieve project goals;
- ITIL Foundation v3.0 training would be an asset;
- Service Now experience or training would be an asset;
- Organization Change Management experience;
- Business Analyst Certification, Business Process Methodology, or Agile Business Analysis would be an asset; and,
- Proficiency in both French/English would be a definite asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.