Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Intermediate Organizational Change Management
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Organizational Change Management for a nine (9) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of an Intermediate Organizational Change Management
- Responsible for the overall execution, control and completion of change management plans for process improvement projects with a focus on delivery of target outcomes;
- Coordination of communications, training and resistance management plans, including identification of interdependencies;
- Management of milestones and critical path within change management plans, ensuring deliverables and implementation of the plans are as expected;
- Coordination of change management plans across process improvement projects to ensure alignment and integration;
- Integration of change management plans with the overall initiative and project plans
- Provide support and coaching for project sponsors in relation to their role in change management activities;
- Identification and management of risks and issues related to the organizational change management plans;
- Presentation and facilitation of meetings and/or workshops;
- Coaching team members on organizational change management approaches and methodologies.
Skills and Qualifications of an Intermediate Organizational Change Management
- Three plus (3+) years leading organizational change management efforts on process improvement or large technology projects utilizing formal project management techniques and tools;
- Knowledge and expertise in the use of organizational change management methodologies techniques;
- Demonstrated experience in managing project deliverables (such as project schedules, and status reports), issue and risk management and bringing projects to successful completion;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Able to manage meetings, lead project teams, and communicate effectively with all levels within the organization;
- Can coordinate and identify inter-dependencies among change management plans on multiple projects;
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Flexible and able to adapt to frequent changes and direction;
- Possess good facilitation and negotiation skills;
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent active listening skills;
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships;
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal;
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations;
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.