Business Intelligence BA
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Intelligence BA. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Documenting Business Intelligence requirements for our Business partners;
- Documenting business rules and validate data mappings done by our TS partners;
- Documenting and executing the BAT testing plans;
- Communicating business needs to IT teams so that they can design and propose solutions;
- Supporting IT in the investigation and design of business solutions;
- Collaborating in the selection of the best solutions proposed by the IT team;
- Presenting and validating with your business partners the alternatives of proposed solutions;
- Extracting, validating and transforming data using different tools;
- Developing a deep expertise of the General Insurance data warehouse and its content;
- Supporting internal clients in actuarial, underwriting, finance, and production in their decision process;
- Integrating with the development methodologies used in the company such as Agile, PMLC, and SDLC in small or larger projects;
- Knowing how to manage time and multiple projects simultaneously;
- Demonstrating highly developed analytical skills;
- Being rigorous and quality conscious; and
- Working efficiently in a team setting.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bilingualism in both French and English
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information System or any relevant discipline;
- Five (5) years’ experience in business intelligence project management experience;
- Five (5) years’ experience in project management methodology
- Five (5) years’ of procficient knowledge in MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Visio’
- Five (5) years’ experience in IT BSA
- Three (3) years’ of experience in a related field
- Three (3) years of relevant experience in Business Intelligence projects;
- One (1) experience in property and casualty;
- Excellent knowledge in data extraction and manipulation’
- One (1) year Agile experience (an asset); and.
- One (1) year Hadoop experience (an asset);
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.