Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Project Manager
- Provide project management expertise and guidance to the Department to successfully complete the RFP process, while ensuring the benefits of the investment.;
- Develop a Project Plan, and facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables;
- Evaluate proposals and makes recommendations for the Award of Contract;
- Assists with and develops Business Cases; ensures accuracy and completeness of required Business Case information;
- Provides project planning and management to ensure the project is proceeding according to plans with costs and benefits aligned;
- Develops a comprehensive procurement strategy for each project phase in accordance with the policies, Admin Standards, and manuals;
- Manages the transition of final deliverable documents between the project team and the business owner
Skills and Qualifications of a Project Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Computer Science, Commerce, Engineering, or Finance, or an acceptable equivalent combination of education, training, and experience;
- Post-secondary education in Project Management would be desirable;
- Three (3) plus years of experience related to the duties listed above in project delivery, preferably in a Public Sector environment;
- Three (3) plus years of experience directly related to project management of software implementation projects including organizing, coordinating, planning, and maintaining schedules and controlling a large project;
- Three (3) plus years of experience with managing professional and administrative staff directly and/or indirectly including planning, organizing, and motivating.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.