Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Project Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Fredericton, NB to start Immediately.
As the Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Project initiation activities (i.e. Project Initiation Document, scope, team setup, Kick Off, etc.);
- Detailed planning activities for each phase (i.e. development activities, schedule, etc.);
- Project delivery and management for each phase (i.e. resources, risk, issue, change management, etc.);
- Project monitoring and controlling activities (i.e. status reports, change requests, risk & issue management, etc.); and,
- Project closure activities (business acceptance of solution, close out of logs and documents, project close report).
What we’re looking for:
- University Degree or equivalent experience;
- Minimum of ten (10) years of previous experience in a similar role;
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal;
- Attention to detail and exacting quality standards required in particular as it relates to the accuracy of data; and,
- Self-starter looking to generate efficiencies and eliminate redundancies.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.