Eagle is currently seeking a Buyer for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Processing a high volume of internal project client requests for the supply of services as required;
- Assembling purchase order documents and administering purchase orders within area of responsibility;
- Organizing and managing project and purchase order files, both electronic and paper files;
- Facilitating supplier's pre-qualification process and liaise with Life Cycle Management to ensure a timely outcome;
- Maintaining purchase order records in SAP, ensuring governance requirements are met at all times;
- Providing purchase order status updates as required;
- Ensuring all relevant information is received to maintain SAP records;
- Receiving, routing, and reviewing for contractual content all RFI's and ensure all are answered in a timely fashion and filed in accordance with the requirements;
- Making decisions and recommendations within established guidelines, procedures, or polices and up to those within authorized limits; and,
- Managing problems that are unique and that require independent thinking.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in relevant discipline;
- Four (4) years’ experience;
- Considerable knowledge of procurement process and the ability to make decisions based on policy; and,
- A solid understanding of specific goods and services and vendors including commercial terms of agreement with vendors.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.