Senior Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with appropriate Steering Committees and Working Groups in the development and approval of Project Charter;
- Applying PMI principles and methodology to manage the timelines, resources, scope, and quality requirements;
- Maintaining project decision, issue, and risk logs;
- Budget development, monitoring, and reconciliation;
- Status reporting (budget, deliverables, and timelines);
- Executing the following project deliverables: Education and Training Plan, Communication and Change Management Plan, Go Live Plan, Project Closure documents;
- Tracking project plans and deliverables;
- Providing monthly and ad hoc updates to the Steering Committee and work closely with working groups;
- Participating as a member of the project leadership team;
- Providing project management support through coaching and guiding the project team;
- Collaborating with other associated project teams as necessary;
- Assisting with defining terms for any contracts needed to augment internal project team to include qualifications, deliverables, activities and timeframes for any work;
- Developing Benefits Evaluation framework, including key performance indicators to monitor achievement of target outcomes for primary direct stakeholders; and,
- Implementing an effective knowledge management repository to share project learnings within Project team and across other teams.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten (10) years extensive experience, demonstrable track record in providing Project Management services;
- At least five (5) years recent experience managing complex, high profile projects/ initiatives;
- Experience in managing projects involving replacement of information systems which include a significant component of system design, testing, documenting data definitions, data import/conversion processes and user education;
- Experience in managing projects involving deployment of mobile technology;
- Exceptional negotiation and people skills required to effectively move an organization through a significant period of change;
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage clinical, technical, and application groups to ensure project is on time and within scope and budget;
- Exceptional facilitation skills at the Senior Management and other organizational levels;
- Exceptional English language oral and written communication, facilitation, and presentation skills and has experience presenting to organizational executives;
- Familiarity with Civica – Paris is preferred; and,
- Familiarity with Complia – Procura is preferred.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.