Project Coordinator - LEVEL 2 - x 4
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Coordinator. This is a three (3) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative and technical support of a clerical nature as required to a project team;
- Assisting in performing such tasks as maintaining project documentation and application and system libraries;
- Communicating with project management and data processing professionals, technical users and end users on administrative matters related to the project;
- Maintaining and updating relevant project information in manual and electronic files while project information might include such things as project activity schedule, status report and correspondence;
- Track project change requests;
- Using computer tools, aids, system control languages on PS’s, minis or mainframe to perform work;
- Researching Terms and Conditions and security risks of new software before recommending that it be introduced to the office environment;
- Resolving complex licensing issues and providing advice and guidance to colleagues and clients;
- Acting as first point of contact for Service Desk and analysts to help troubleshoot and resolve client issues and escalations in a timely manner; and,
- Acting as a first point of contact between clients and vendors to help resolving complex licensing issues.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten (10) or more years of experience within the last 15 years in a Project Coordinator role OR five (5) or more years of experience within the last 8 years in a Project Coordinator or comparable role and a relevant professional certification or designation in the field such as CAPM, PMP, PMI-SP, and PgMP; and,
- Demonstrate two (2) projects providing project coordination services in relation to IM/IT projects or initiatives’;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.