Intermediate Java Web Developer
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Java Web Developer. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating in the design of different applications;
- Participating in all Java development phases, including design, development, debugging, unit testing and maintenance;
- Participating in the advancement and maintenance such as adding functionalities and make changes of certain applications and software previously developed by the team.
- Demonstrating expert knowledge of existing work processes, procedures and methods;
- Preparing technical documentation on application deployment, support and have it approved; and,
- Perform ongoing strategic watch to propose improvements.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Strong knowledge and experience with Java, Maven, and XML.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.