Intermediate Web Developer
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Web Developer. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing, designing, and implementing application systems;
- Designing and coding programs, including the ability to test their coding, find errors, and correct codes to provide quality coding; and,
- Interfacing with technical team to design and implement application systems.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Undergraduate degree or technical certificate;
- Extensive experience designing web sites.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.