Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Senior Business Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Systems Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing a set of tasks and facilitation techniques used to work as a partner among stakeholders to understand the structure, policies, and operations of an organization, and to recommend solutions that enable the organization to meet its goals;
- Working with the solution architect on performs enterprise analysis prior to pursuing business specific solutions
- Creating visual models, elicits, and documents requirements;
- Providing second level application services support to internal business users;
- Performing in depth research and identify sources of production issues;
- Investigating and documenting root cause analysis of issues;
- Focusing on the delivery of the service’s business outcomes and key performance indicators, when determining work priorities;
- Working closely with business and technology partners in identifying process improvement opportunities;
- Building and fostering relationships across multiple workgroups and scrum teams;
- Providing impact analysis of process and technical change requests to existing service;
- Analyzing impact of Information Technology environment changes and upgrading on the application services and coordinates testing and change management;
- Analyzing trends in application support tickets and executes problem management practices to eliminate recurring incidents;
- Assisting in the development and execution of test plans, and documenting results as necessary; and,
- Maintaining system documentation.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience;
- Specialty in computer science, management information systems, or a related field;
- Three (3) years’ digital applications experience in service integration design skills, BPM modelling;
- Three (3) years’ experience in business analysis and software support;
- Excellent problem solving, planning, and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication, including written, verbal and presentation skills;
- Experience in working with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Ability to identify the effectiveness and completeness of business and technology strategies and ensure alignment with IT and other applicable cross-organization strategies;
- Experience in effectively interacting and communicating with business teams and can consolidate business requirements and translate them into IT deliverables;
- Deep knowledge of business context and mode of operations;
- Excellent ideation and problem-solving skills
- Team focused and success driven. Ability to adapt to changing Digital landscape
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Mature perspective on architecture principles and frameworks
- Understands principles of iterative development, and able to document business requirements as Agile user stories
- Knowledge of supply chain and parcels processing from order creation through to delivery to the end customer; and,
- Certified business analysis professional, BABOK, ITIL foundations, Project Management Professional, TOGAF certification (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.