Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Program Manager for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately. This role is located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Proven experience in IT (Applications and Infrastructure) and OT technologies;
- Proven experience in managing a large scale business transformation program to ensure the execution of initiatives and delivery of agreed upon results;
- Proven experience in leading cross-functional teams and driving teams to action on high priority initiatives;
- Proven ability to work with senior executives;
- Strong understanding of change management methodology, the relationship between the risk categories, and the patterns in the risk profile at different stages in a project life cycle;
- Significant experience in change management on major transformation projects, or other cross-functional, complex projects, including tracking, reporting and stakeholder management;
- Strong business acumen and ability to make actionable business recommendations;
- Significant prior experience in a business domain;
- The ability to track record of successful project delivery in a high cadence / high precision environment;
- Strong data and analytical skills;
- Proven discipline to maintain absolute commitment and consistency in reporting; and,
- The ability to travel.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.