Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Intermediate DevOps Build Engineer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate DevOps Build Engineer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Acting as a subject matter expert of Kubernetes and Azure AKS and Docker;
- Owning technical aspects of Kubernetes and Azure AKS build out and maintenance;
- Containerizing traditional applications into Docker images;
- Building and maintaining internal and Azure Docker registries;
- Enabling end to end visibility and self-healing of the platform;
- Assisting CICD engineer to integrate software tool-chain into a Continuous Integration environment;
- Understanding and remediating complex issues and topologies of large enterprises; and,
- Identifying and addressing system performance bottlenecks in high availability environments.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Two (2) years’ of experience in administering Azure Cloud platforms;
- Two (2) years’ of experience of building, maintaining and supporting Kubernetes clusters;
- Two (2) years’ of experience in Docker and application containerization technologies;
- Experience maintaining and supporting Azure AKS clusters;
- Understanding of in Ansible, Python and BASH;
- Good understanding of Jenkins, Git and CI/CD; and,
- Knowledge of log mining and analytics tools, ELK preferred.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.