Intermediate Front-End Developer
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Front-End Developer. This is a seven (7) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Translating provided UI designs and mockups into responsive web app screens;
- Maintaining a high quality of CSS/SASS code following internal and external best practices such as DRY, use of variables and mixins, reusability, and portability;
- Communicating in an open environment between the UX/UI design team and the backend development team over slack and email; and,
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously and managing your time effectively.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Relevant education in frontend development, or user interface design;
- Five (5) years of experience developing modern web app interfaces in HTML and CSS, including twitter Bootstrap;
- Experience within an agile software development team;
- Source code control experience using SVN;
- Experience with Mendix Desktop modeler;
- Experience with React.js.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.