Eagle is currently seeking a Solution Architect for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Solution Architect
- Work closely with the business and IT stakeholders to understand business needs and conceptualize solutions to meet those needs.
- Assist business analysts working to determine the business drivers, goals and metrics.
- Research, analyze, communicate and recommend technologies and the associated benefits, risks and challenges with development, implementation and deployment.
- This may include in-depth analysis of the tools, market trends, vendor stability, and suitability to the overall enterprise architecture.
- Create high level, comprehensive architectures and solution designs that include specifications, diagrams, models and presentation material.
- Make recommendations on approach, designs, practices, systems, tools, and solutions.
- Work with external partners to support the integration of packaged solutions.
- Provide input to and/or create meeting presentations, as required.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications of a Solution Architect
- Post-secondary degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience;
- Eight (8) Years' of Solution Architecture experience on Information Technology projects;
- Working in Consulting environment;
- Experience in performing complex analysis, consulting and providing recommendations;
- Experience with projects involving integration of disparate types of technologies and platforms Facilitation experience;
- A proven track record for the timely delivery of high-quality project deliverables;
- Understands the sales cycle and has experience working with sales staff;
- Understands and is able to apply structured solution development life cycle principles, concepts and techniques on projects;
- Desirable: Practical knowledge of TOGAF;
- Understanding of SOA;
- Experience with design patterns and UML modeling;
- Experience in the Utilities Sector.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.