Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an AutoCad Develop for a nine (9) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in April.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years of relevant experience with .Net Development/Java Development;
- Demonstrated experience developing, using AutoCAD 2017 API;
- Commercial experience in .NET (C#, ASP.NET, Web Services);
- Experience in creating web applications-OO, software patterns, n-tier architecture;
- The ability to write raw code:
- SQL Server development;
- Experience of MVC framework;
- Experience working in an Agile environment; and,
- Experience working a pipeline and engineering background is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.