Spécialiste, architecture de réseau
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Spécialiste, architecture de réseau. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Enhancing development skills with the latest technologies and the best practices with access to multiple resources and limitless boundaries;
• Embrace and foster a collaboration culture and autonomous team work;
• Expose openly problems and transform experience into learning and team fusion;
• Ensuring that team interest comes first; and,
• Working hand in hand with our customers to create value.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bilingual in French and English
- University degree in computer science, IT or networking;
- Five (5) years’ of experience in network delivery and support;
- Ability to problem resolve effectively;
- Ensuring a sense of enthusiasm to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies with strong aptitudes for innovation;
- Demonstrated a technical depth with a vast experience in architecture and with technical leadership who will propose new solutions and challenge existing approaches;
- Passion about network automation with corresponding programming skills;
- Ability to easily transform a business or system problem into modular and maintainable solutions;
- Ability to act as a team player who can define and communicate a long-term vision, and adapt to the unknown and changing needs;
- Ability to maintain great interpersonal relationship aptitude as well as oral and written communication skills;
- Operationally oriented with a delivery aspect;
- Ability to network;
- Experience with CISCO platforms such as Cat 6800 Nexus 5K, 7K, 9K, ASA and F5 BigIP both LTM and GTM;
- Proficiency on DNS (BIND) and DHCP protocols;
- Experience in building network release plans including equipment configurations, rollback plan, and impact analysis based on business needs;
- Experience in elaborating technical solution during incidents and service impacting situations;
- Ability to contribute on large scale infrastructure projects;
- Understanding Agile and Continuous Improvement methodologies; and,
- Industry Certifications like CCNA, CCNP, and BIGIP LTM administrator (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.