Senior Security Architect
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Security Architect. This is a four (4) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing solution architecture for cloud security and participating in the implementation;
- Providing a depth of experience and thought leadership to the analysis, forecast and management of security solutions in the Azure environment, with supporting connectivity between the Azure and on-premise environment;
- Analyzing technical problems and developing tactical plans;
- Developing efficient solutions that solve complex security problems (or concerns), which are often of high urgency in areas of performance and scalability;
- Documenting standards, maintaining and updating as required based on changing landscape and lessons learned;
- Taking accountability and ownership of security standards and advice provided to support Azure;
- Understanding vulnerability testing, risk analyses, securing tenants and security assessments; and,
- Understanding firewalls and intrusion detection systems such as SAML, OAUTH, PKI, and SSO.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) years’ of position related experience;
- One (1) IT security related certification;
- Experience with ExpressRoute;
- Experience with Azure IaaS environment;
- Experience using Linux and Windows;
- Knowledge of Azure NSGs, and ASGs;
- Knowledge of Network Virtual Appliances (NVAs) on Azure;
- Knowledge of building compliant Remote Access solutions;
- Knowledge with infrastructure automation tools;
- Knowledge of Unix operating system (an asset);
- Azure Active Directory experience (an asset);
- Active Directory experience (an asset);
- Secret Management experience (an asset);
- Ability to work with various teams to discuss IT security processes and procedures (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.