Functional Consultant / Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Functional Consultant / Analyst for a seven (7) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Functional Consultant / Analyst
- Develop and document ERP functional, business, and/or system requirements specifications. (i.e. Business Blueprints);
- Develop and document screen, report and interface requirements (i.e. Functional Specifications for development purposes);
- Develop functional, business, and/or system interface or capability interaction;
- Gather and analyze information to establish the functional needs of a system or project;
- Document forms, manuals, programs, data files, and procedures;
- Design and document the future state;
- Develop / configure the future state;
- Create test scripts and assist in the testing process;
- Assist in the conversion process including testing of conversion programs and all other cutover activities;
- Train project team members and end users in functionality;
- Support newly implemented system functionality;
- Support cross-module functional implementation teams;
- Provide quality control reviews of the documentation of the work completed.
Skills and Qualifications of a Functional Consultant / Analyst
- Proven expertise within their relevant area of ERP expertise;
- Multiple ERP implementations completed;
- Good communication skills and the ability to facilitate meetings and gain consensus for decisions;
- Good written skills with exposure to Microsoft suite i.e. Word. PowerPoint, Excel, Visio;
- Solid business analysis skills and problem-solving abilities;
- Relevant industry knowledge where possible;
- Experience and subject matter expertise leading cross-module functional implementation teams;
- Full software implementation life cycle on multiple projects;
- Undergraduate degree or Professional Certification.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.