Business Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst for an eight (8) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Business Systems Analyst
- Rapidly understand and document the needs of the business to be able to identify the key business drivers and requirements;
- Complete stakeholder analysis and plan business analysis activities for all projects;
- Effectively elicit, document, verify, trace, prioritize and continuously validate all requirements using a variety of BA techniques;
- Translate requirements into use cases and functional specifications;
- Collaborate with technical, business and project management teams to develop time and resource estimates and manage elements of project schedules;
- Work with Project Managers and Technical teams to determine solution scope;
- Ensure that all initiatives align with business needs and achieve stakeholder benefits. ? Conduct meetings/focus groups and training sessions with business unit end-users;
- Author, review, approve and assist in the creation of deliverables such as conceptual designs, business process models, functional specifications, prototypes and end-user documentation;
- Ensure stakeholders are engaged in the delivery of project objectives and artifacts including strategies associated with user acceptance testing, communications, training and implementation;
- Continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders;
- Participate and lead the development, documentation and execution of system and user acceptance testing;
- Conduct solution evaluation in order to ensure quality and alignment with acceptance criteria;
- Ensure all appropriate sign-offs have been received, processes have been followed and governance requirements have been adhered to as required
Skills and Qualifications of a Business Systems Analyst
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analysis, or equivalent work experience;
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in information technology development and/or information technology consulting;
- Minimum six (6) years’ experience specializing in Business Analysis including project experience in COTS implementations and robust, enterprise scale applications or initiatives.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.