Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Project Manager
- Complying with standards and governance established through the PMO;
- Managing assigned projects having multiple stakeholders;
- Creating and managing:
- Project charters;
- Defining project requirements and confirming same with Company stakeholders;
- Project registers in the Clarity tool;
- Preparing for and chairing project steering committees and working committees;
- Project financials;
- Project plans.
Skills and Qualifications of a Project Manager
- Minimum ten (10) years’ experience as a Project Manager / Senior Analyst;
- Degree or diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline (suitable experience may be considered in lieu);
- Strong business acumen;
- Strong collaboration skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong facilitation skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to pass an enhanced security check;
- Strong business analytical skills.
- Previous experience working in a para military environment;
- Previous experience in the successful delivery of application development and support projects is considered a definite asset;
- Familiarity with Clarity PPM software is an asset, but training will be provided;
- Having an active certification as a PMP and/or Prince 2 practitioner is a definite asset but not mandatory;
- Familiarity with BABOK principles.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.