Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for an eight (8) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Project Manager
- Complying with standards and governance established through the PMO;
- Managing assigned projects having multiple stakeholders;
- Creating and managing:
- project charters,
- project registers in the Clarity tool,
- preparing for and chairing project steering committees and working committees,
- project financials,
- project plans
- Facilitating requirements documentation in collaboration with an Analyst.
Skills and Qualifications of a Project Manager
- Degree or diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline (suitable experience may be considered in lieu);
- Strong business acumen;
- Strong collaboration skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Minimum 12 years’ experience as a Project Manager with at least 4 years as a Senior PM;
- Strong facilitation skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to pass an enhanced security check.
- Previous experience working in a para military environment;
- Previous experience in the successful delivery of application development and support projects is considered a definite asset;
- Familiarity with Clarity PPM software is an asset, but training will be provided;
- Having an active certification as a PMP and/or Prince 2 practitioner is a definite asset but not mandatory.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.