Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst for an eight (8) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst
- Work with users, developers and senior business analysts to create, maintain and execute test cases, test scenarios and test scripts;
- Create, update, and manage test data for use in the various stages of software testing;
- Coordinate, monitor, and support User Acceptance Testing (UAT);
- Collect, collate, and report on the results of the various test activities;
- Work with various members of the project team to identify the actions required to resolve issues identified during quality assurance and testing processes;
- Work with system administrators, developers and business analysts to provision and manage environments used for testing;
- Act as subject matter expert (SME) in regard to testing processes and activities;
- Develop, maintain, and present training materials on quality assurance to business and IT staff;
- Elicit, validate, and document business requirements using a variety of techniques and methods.
Skills and Qualifications of a Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst
- Post-Secondary Diploma or Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Science, Information Systems or a related discipline;
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in Information Technology including demonstrated ability in quality assurance and software testing;
- OR a recognized quality assurance certification and a minimum of two (2) years experience in IT business analysis or business systems analysis including demonstrated ability in quality assurance and software testing;
- Must pass enhanced security clearance requirements.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- Business analysis training and certification would be an asset. (BAPC, IIBA, CSBA, or equivalent);
- Quality Assurance training and certification would be an asset. (CSQA, CAST, CSTE, or equivalent);
- Industry related work experience with 9-1-1, Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD), Police Records Management Systems (RMS), and/or Business Intelligence (BI) systems would be an asset;
- Knowledgeable and proficient in business analysis methodologies, standards, best practices, and techniques.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.