Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Solution Architect for ITSM integration
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Solution Architect for ITSM integration. This is a five (5) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Understanding technical and functional design requirements for AssystNet integration with ServiceNow;
• Understanding technical requirements and any uplift required for ITSM infrastructure;
• Providing high level architecture and technical solutions for the implementation;
• Understanding the data and workflow components;
• Delivering appropriate solution architecture documents; and
• Closing with all stakeholders to ensure the design will meet the company’s needs.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree in computer programming or equivalent experience;
- Experience in implementation and design of ITSM platforms similar to AssystNet or ServiceNow;
- Training in ITILv3;
- Experience with B2B, EDI, ESB Web Services and integration patterns;
- Should have prior experience in integrating ITSM tools;
- Demonstrated experience in design and implementation; and,
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.