Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Intermediate C# Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate C# Developer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating in the design, development and implementation of intranet applications;
- Designing and coding programs; and,
- Testing coding, finding errors, and correcting code to provide quality software.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bilingual is both French and English; and,
- Demonstrated experience with coding technologies using Microsoft .Net Framework, ASP.NET, C#, and Entity Framework.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.