Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 9-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As the Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Develop and support reports and in-house applications;
- Work with business users to refine requirements;
- Create and/or validate technical design documents;
- Interface with service architect and other developers and contribute to technical decisions;
- Interact with project managers/business analysts/team leads for effort estimates;
- Write high-quality Unit tested code;
- Directly interact with business users to identify/resolve issues;
- Facilitate UAT and QA testing;
- Facilitate deployment of changes; and,
- Other duties as may be required.
What we’re looking for:
- At least two (2) to five (5) years’ experience for the following technologies;
- .Net (C#) WCF;
- End-user interaction experience;
- Must have good communication skills;
- Candidate must be able to work independently and as part of a team with minimal supervision;
- SQL Server; and,
- Any Finance certifications an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.