Identity and Access Management Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking an Identity and Access Management Specialist for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin May 2019.
Key Responsibilities of an Identity and Access Management Specialist
- Ensures that projects and corporate architectures adhere to company Information Security policies and standards;
- Work collaboratively with the project team to ensure that solutions follow the defined Solution Development Lifecycle process (SDLC);
- Works with business and IT partners to help identify their requirements;
- Contributes security architecture components to the architecture definition deliverables to address the overall roadmap;
- Identifies controls gaps and remediation options and communicates them back to relevant stakeholders for guidance and direction;
- Provides guidance, direction and oversight on the controls within the information security framework to support business and operational objectives;
- Validates that security requirements are addressed through review, contribution and validation requirements;
- Participates in peer review and enterprise architecture reviews where required;
- Contributes to corporate information security strategic planning activities, roadmap development and associated activities;
- Participates in security impact analyses undertaken by the Business for the IT projects;
- Researches new procedures and tools and participates in the research and development of security frameworks, standards and procedures;
- Participate in project and team meetings (information security office and corporate architecture) as required;
- Development of specifications and requirements for procurement process.
Skills and Qualifications of an Identity and Access Management Specialist
- University degree or two-year college diploma in Computer Science, Business or similar discipline;
- Certified Identity and Access Manager (CIAM) is a plus;
- Working background in Security/Architecture Frameworks (SABSA)(TOGAF);
- Ten (10) years in the IT industry with an Identity and Access Management background;
- Four (4) years with direct experience in CIAM and Security Architecture frameworks
- Background with NIST Digital Identity Guidelines (NIST SP 800-63-3) and/or Pan Canadian Trust Framework preferred;
- Strong technical, planning, and leadership skills are required;
- Effective problem solving and decision-making skills in a fast-paced environment;
- Knowledge in related IT practices and security frameworks;
- Ability to assess and resolve complex issues and situations through effective decision making;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to relate to others with all levels of technical competency.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.